7th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL RETRO DIVING WEEKEND, 2021
(Jiří Trpík Memorial event)
Lestinka Quary Dive Park
17-19 September 2021
Friday 17 September 2021
Arrival of the first participants.
Informal friendly evening party.
Saturday 18 September 2021
10:30 opening Ceremony
• Exhibition of historical diving equipment from the collections of HDS CZ members.
• Historical diving gear, books, magazines, etc. to trade, buy or sell,
• Diving (both historical and contemporary diving gear).
• Displays of diving helmets, apparatus and vintage aqualungs.
Please note: Anyone who participates in diving activities, does so at his/her own risk.
Due to the Covid-19 epidemic all activities will be carried out in the open-air around the quarry. Presentations and lectures may be cancelled at the discretion of the organiser if Covid health restrictions apply
Barbecue & beer party (15,- EUR/person)
Close of main programme.
Departure of participants who are not staying in accommodation at the quarry.
Sunday 19 September 2021
Free choice. options include:
• Diving historical and contemporary diving gear.
• Swimming, sunbathing, paddle boarding.
Please note: we reserve the right to change the programme due to unforeseen circumstances
At the quarry:
3-bed and 5-bed chalets are available.
Parking is available on site.
For costs and booking accommodation visit divepark.cz
EVERYONE IS HEARTILY WELCOME!
If you would like to join us, please respect the Covid-19 guidelines in your country/region and ours. We look forward to welcoming you!