6th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL RETRO DIVING WEEKEND, 2020
(Jiří Trpík Memorial event)
Friday 11 September
Arrival of the first participants.
Informal friendly evening party.
Saturday 12 September
10:30 opening Ceremony
• Exhibition of historical diving equipment from the collections of HDS CZ members.
• Historical diving gear, books, magazines, etc. to trade, buy or sell,
• Diving (both historical and contemporary diving gear).
• Displays of diving helmets, apparatus and vintage aqualungs.
Please note: Anyone who participates in diving activities, does so at his/her own risk.
Due to the Covid-19 epidemic all activities will be carried out in the open-air around the quarry. There will be no presentations and lectures in the big tent.
Barbecue & beer party (15,- EUR/person)
Close of main programme.
Departure of participants who are not staying in accommodation at the quarry.
Sunday 13th September
Free choice. options include:
• Diving historical and contemporary diving gear.
• Swimming, sunbathing, paddle boarding.
• Visit to the Vintage Car Museum at Strnadice (about 5 km from the quarry).
Please note: we reserve the right to change the programme due to unforeseen circumstances
At the quarry:
3-bed and 5-bed chalets are available at the (bring your own sleeping bag and pillow); or stay in a tent or a caravan.
Parking is available on site.
To make a reservation call Mrs. Olga Ryl on +420 604 555 983, or Mr. Ing. Daniel Ryl on +420 603 265 976.
EVERYONE IS HEARTILY WELCOME!
If you would like to join us, please respect the Covid-19 guidelines in your country/region and ours. We look forward to welcoming you!