7th Annual International Retro Diving Meeting
Lestinka Quarry, Skuteč, Czech Republic
Friday 17 September 2021
Arrival of the first participants.
Informal friendly evening party.
Saturday 18 September 2021 – The main programme
10:30 Programme starts
• Exhibition of historical diving equipment from the collections of HDS CZ members.
• Historical diving gear, books, magazines, etc to trade, buy or sell,
• Diving (in both historical and contemporary diving equipment).
• Presentations of diving helmets, diving apparatus and vintage aqualungs.
Please note: Individuals who participate in diving activities, do so at their own risk.
Due to the Covid-19 epidemic all activities will be carried out in the open-air around the quarry. Presentations and lectures will be held in accordance with Covid-safe precautions that may apply at the time and at the discretion of the organiser.
Barbecue & beer party [15 Euros per person].
End of main programme.
Departure of participants without onsite accommodation.
Sunday 19 September 2021 _ Free programme
Free choice. options include:
• Diving historical and contemporary diving gear.
• Swimming, sunbathing, available water sports.
Please note: we reserve the right to change the programme.
At the quarry:
3/4-bed chalets are available, or tents, or caravan.
Price 19 Euros per person per night.
Parking is available on site.
Information about the cost of accommodation, catering and other services can be found at divepark.cz.
Full board 15 euros per day per person
Half board 9 Euros per day per person
Single meal 5.50 Euros per day per person
Reservations should be made no later than 15 August 2021:
email: email@example.com or
Phone: +420 774 316 697.
EVERYONE IS HEARTILY WELCOME!
If you would like to join us, please observe the Covid-19 guidelines in your country/region and ours. We look forward to welcoming you!